In this article, CTT Vietnam will share with customers who are business households, large enterprises and companies about the current standards of Vietnam’s garment exports. At the same time, we also point out the strengths in our inspection field in terms of price as well as quality, helping you to optimize your business costs. Hope you will have more suitable choices about a product quality control solution, helping your products confidently reach out to the world!
STANDARDS FOR ASSESSMENT AND INSPECTION OF VIETNAM’S EXPORT GARMENTS TO COUNTRIES
1. REQUIREMENTS ON BASIC SHAPE, STYLE AND SIZE
Shape: The shape of the garment must match the design style and have good aesthetics. For multi-layer clothing, the inner shape must also be consistent with the product design.
Basic model and size: Casual clothing is manufactured according to the model and size specified in the grade or contract standards.
2. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
Requirements and standards for exported garments for raw materials and accessories:
- Main fabric: Fabric must ensure good quality, have mechanical – physical – chemical criteria (tensile strength, thickness, size change when washing, whiteness, color fastness, uniform color and thread) bond standards) in accordance with the provisions in the standards at all levels or according to the standard samples signed in the contract.
- Erection fabric: Adhesive strut (adhesive strut – mex) or non-adhesive s lint (adhesive-free sling, stiff cotton, soft cotton, foam or lining – edging) must be colored , the shrinkage and thickness match the color, shrinkage and thickness of the main fabric.
- Lining fabric: Body lining fabric (vinylon, smooth textured fabric, satin, etc.) must have a color suitable for the main fabric and have appropriate physical and chemical properties so as not to affect the size and style during use. product use. Lining fabric in other positions may be different in color from the fabric, but it still meets the requirements of the main fabric.
Decorative accessories have appropriate shapes, sizes and textures to increase the aesthetics and design intentions of the garment. Printed patterns must have high color fastness.
Thread must conform to the requirements of the seam connection, overlock, decoration or must conform to the pattern signed in the contract.
Zippers (metallic, plastic) need to be strong, have the size and color of the locking teeth as well as the fabric base suitable for the thickness, color of the fabric and the position of the buckle. Contractual zippers may be used.
Trademarks and labels:
Merchandise labels, size labels, labels (primary labels), labels with instructions for use are displayed clearly and elegantly on good fabric or paper, beautifully presented, of appropriate size and content or according to correct contract.
QUALITY INSPECTION REQUIREMENTS
3.1. Concentration limit
3.1.1. Limits on formaldehyde content
Formaldehyde content in textile products must not exceed the values specified in the following table:
|N.||Textile product group||The maximum limit (mg/kg)|
|1||Textile products for children under 36 months of age||30|
|2||Textile products in direct contact with the skin||75|
|3||Textile products do not come into direct contact with the skin||300|
3.1.2. Limits on the content of aromatic amines converted from azo dyes
The concentration of each aromatic amine should not exceed 30 mg/kg.
3.2. Test method
Depends on the local market. Each market is different, the standard requirements are also different.
For example entering the European market: Must comply with the general product safety directive GPSD, REACH- use of chemicals, RSL-restricted substances list, some specialized products also require additional CE markings.
4- INSPECTION SERVICE AT CTT
CTT Vietnam provides export inspection services of export textiles and garments according to international standards. At CTT Vietnam, it fully satisfies:
– Cost: The most competitive cost of testing at CTT in the market
– Accuracy: All items comply with international standards and are most reliable
– Infrastructure: In Vietnam, there is a laboratory available, which is very convenient to transport samples
– Time: Always ensure flexible and accurate time